This is fine

By Anonymous - 09/06/2012 02:36 - United Kingdom - London

Today, at the beach, my boyfriend picked me up and carried me over his shoulder. I felt my bikini top come undone in the process. I panicked and pulled down on his shorts. We were fined for indecent exposure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 649
You deserved it 10 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So as soon as you feel your clothes coming off you instinctively need to take off your boyfriends pants? Lucky bastard...

Wait why did you pull down his pants if you were on his shoulders of him? I could see you pulling them up.

Comments

Whoever fined you must have got one hell of a show. You could have completely avoided that if you just told your boyfriend "my tops undone"...

Funny thing is where I am that isn't even illegal. I would fight the fine and point out it was accidental. Shit happens and most intelligent people understand that.

In my country cops will fine you most of the time because they have a quota of fines that they have to fill

Why not just say "Baby, my top is coming off, put me down." Instead you tried to get even when it wasn't intentional in the first place?

Haha I've done that so often! Close to a police station is better: you pull down someone's pants and push them over and yell "how disgusting! Police!" they often get fined or at least have to justify themselves while you are already hidden away. Good fun!

xStaciexLynnx 15

Oh that's hilarious because it's so mature and a great thing to put on someone's record. It'd be especially fantastic for someone who wants to work in teaching or childcare since it'd kill their chances of a job. :-|

I haven't seen this big of an asshole before. :l

PYLrulz 17

So you wouldn't mind if I pulled that stunt on you?!?

Not my fault if the law makes them guilty! The law is the law. It's in the constitution. If you do indecent exposure you can't get away with it. Hahaha!

daydreamer244 13

I think you both could take up a career in stripping.

Look at the bright side: at least you're not in the USA. Here, you'd probably both have ended up on the sex-offender list.

You should have pulled off the cops pants too.

Would have been a heck of a lot easier to say 'my bikini top is coming off'