This is fine

By Anonymous - 09/06/2012 02:36 - United Kingdom - London

Today, at the beach, my boyfriend picked me up and carried me over his shoulder. I felt my bikini top come undone in the process. I panicked and pulled down on his shorts. We were fined for indecent exposure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 649
You deserved it 10 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So as soon as you feel your clothes coming off you instinctively need to take off your boyfriends pants? Lucky bastard...

Wait why did you pull down his pants if you were on his shoulders of him? I could see you pulling them up.

Comments

sexygurllolz 1

this is a dumb fml, you deserve it for pulling his shorts down

Where did you find a beach in the City of London? Please let me know, I've been looking for ages.

austinismyname 0

It's summer, jackass. People go on vacation.

tony1891 22

why would you panic and not say Hey. my top is coming undone? now you have a fine to pay. and gave everyone at the beach a show.

This is just great because of the ending. Wouldn't be nearly as funny without that last sentence.

Well accidentally flashing people is an FML in and of itself. The fine sucks more for OP since it was an accident, but it does make it funnier.

littlemsweirdo 12

Where was I when this happened? (:

PinkMystic1399 0

Why did u pull down on his pants lol

Get yo pants off the ground! ...and your bikini top...that can stay off. XD

Rofl. When I lived in Virginia Beach, there was a couple from our of the country. The make was taking pics of his girlfriend who happened to be topless. It took the lifeguard 15 min to make the short walk and another 15 to explain that it was not acceptable there. It was obvious he was enjoying the show. He got booed when she put her top back on.

15 minutes? I would be done in 5...Maybe 8 if I was drunk.

mckibabe 7

Why didn't You pull up your bikini top? Or just hold onto it? Haha definitely made my day though.

drakej 0

I feel for ya. Ive gottened fined for the same thing before

Cowboy1986 4

Our military is better !!! .......wait you still won damn

So do other countries in the world. And it doesn't freeze half the year in those places.

Go to Hawaii, they have better nude beaches there.

1crabbygirl 10

This is why Canadians think *all* Americans are a$$holes... when it is just you two. Thanks for the invite. I bet your nude beaches are delightful.

I Would think that Canada + nude beaches = severe shrinkage.