Thief

By anonymous - 28/10/2014 03:40 - United States - Lafayette

Spicy
Today, I hit a new low point in my life when I stole batteries from a toy at the daycare I work at, and put them in my vibrator. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 890
You deserved it 39 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a new one, you get a gold sticker.

llamarrama01 21

People who do things like that can go....**** themselves

Comments

I'm the opposite. I stole the batteries out of my vibrator to put in my daughter's LeapPad. Mom of the year.

Me too! My son's drill needed them more.

Nathan_h24 17

So Canadians really are that nice

We totally are. Sacrificing our own pleasure so our kids don't scream at us.

Steve95401 49

BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) thanks you.

missyfiona89 28

You're a poor, horny and cheap bitch.

missyfiona89 28

YDI for not being able to get laid and having to resort to low moves like that.

They deserve it for not being able to get laid? This bitch serious?

she didn't say she couldn't get laid. maybe she has a very strong sex drive and her partner doesn't or can't go 3 rounds.

rocker_chick23 27

You know married women, lesbian couples, and women who have boyfriends, usually have vibrators, right? They aren't just for single women.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
rocker_chick23 27

I am sure OP waited until she got home to use it.

Most likely be in the news if she were to do that..

Ihavegas 22

do rechargeable vibrators exist?

DavidKnows 11

#33.....Yes. They are called men. They're less expensive than batteries, you can pick one up anywhere, and discard once they're used a few times.

Yes, and they are more expensive than the other vibrators.

And if you're looking for a long term, more effective solution, you could try one that plugs directly into the wall like the Magic Wand...or just buy some rechargeable batteries.