They're after us!

By Stevie - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, my mom was convinced that the lawn gnomes we bought from Wal-Mart were secretly conspiring to kill us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 267
You deserved it 3 938

Top comments

saIty 17

Did you also know that your toys come alive when you're not inside the house?

You think she's crazy now... But just wait. You'll see.

Comments

saIty 17

Did you also know that your toys come alive when you're not inside the house?

saIty 17

Well I think everyone had a sneaking suspicion. For example when I left my house for ice cream and came back my sister's Barbie and my Power Ranger was in an awkward sex position. I was home alone

Just wait until it happens, you will regret not listening to her

xDefendPopPunkx 14

They are sneaky little fellows. Believe me I've seen it. My neighbor got some and it has been 3 weeks since I last saw him. Poor guy, didn't know what was coming to him...

At least they aren't the underpants gnomes from South Park. I'd rather be dead with my underpants on than alive with none.

eminemchick 19

this makes for another flashback from doofenschmirtz

enonymous 8

They aren't just trying to find you better deals using travelocity

xoconnie 8

may be a sign of a mental problem, just saying.

Ahhh my evil minions are doing there job after all. Wait, did I say that out loud?

This is what happens when somebody barely leaves the house for 10 years.

Well, Professor Doofinsmirtz DID have to dress up as a lawn gnome as a kid. And he IS evil...

Sorry 37. Apparently I skipped over your comment earlier.

nixter5 18

Toy story freak her out as a kid?

Jaimegirl 7

the movie Gnomeo and Juliet freaked her out. haha

Pixxio_O 11

If I were you, I would start killing them right now.... "-"

Lol I wouldn't doubt it. Barbie is a ***** lol ;)

it's a new version of the movie ‘gremlins’.

LOLbomb 1

This reminds me of Sims 3. You'd have to play it to understand. Well, it's sort of a hidden secret, but a gnome could switch positions and move at night. :/

walkern1891 0

Ha ha next time when your mom is sleep place them by her bed with a knife of something next to it.

DanceAshleeDance 0

That's exactly what I thought (: hahaa.

DanceAshleeDance 0

two references to that disney show? what the crap.

crazychick1269 7

haha well that's what u get for shopping at walmart!!!!!! and I bet it was just a U of M gnome and that's y she was freakin out:)

22cute 17
sxe_beast 11

No. It is you who is retarded. The garden gnomes ARE conspiring against us. They're mass produced by the Illuminati to spy on us. Not only this, but Walmart is front for the Illuminati (like McDonald's, Macy's, Target, Sears, Burger King, etc. are). Sheesh, you people are so dense. The Gnomes are very intricately designed robots sent from the future to spy on us. They collect information about you and feed it back to the Illuminati HQ. This is why you should always smash your neighbor's garden gnomes!

StopDropNRoll 11

Somebody's fml account got hacked by OP's mom. =P

Sxe beast I didn't call her retarded but you obviously just copied and pasted your same comment from bellow.

Oops my bro hacked my account ^^' I think it's pretty weird but awesome

Maybe they are, perhaps because they think your mum is conspiring to kill them. Survival of the fittest!!

I believe this. I once saw claw marks on me neighbors lawn from his front door to a square patch of grass in the yard. I'm guessing trap door to his doom. Now that I think about it, wheres the mailman been lately?

meg63720 0

I woodnt blame her lawn gnomes are fricking scary

#7 let the hunger games.. Begin. And may the odds be in your favor. Lol reminds me of The Hunger Games

You think she's crazy now... But just wait. You'll see.

reallytho3 11

They shall ALL see... Muahahahahahaha (runs out of the room)

Iknoweverything 29

I was going to mention that the easter bunny seems more of a murderous type... then I saw your screen name and just about freaked!

They'll all see ( insert evil laugh)!!!!!!

ashleykay94 7

Haha you should tell her to go hide

muchagente 5

don't worry. garden gnomes do not breed in captivity.

Which is completely understandable. I wouldn't breed either if I lived in the front yard.