America, **** yeah!

By Anonymous - 23/06/2023 10:00

Today, I realized it became my duty as an American to check in on nearby friends and family every time another mass shooting happens. My government refuses to do anything about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 661
You deserved it 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To the contrary, they are aggressively promoting mass shootings by fighting for everyone's Second Amendment rights except Hunter Biden's.

Dude, I 100% belief that you have such a study, but think logically for a second. "The only country in the world where mass shootings happen on a regular basis" does not mix with "guns save lives in our country". They might save lives anywhere else in the world, but yall have a mass shooting epidemic. They ain't gonna save more people then they kill in YOUR SPECIFIC COUNTRY.

Comments

To the contrary, they are aggressively promoting mass shootings by fighting for everyone's Second Amendment rights except Hunter Biden's.

Thanks for checking in on them. We should be doing this more often anyway. There are so many misconceptions about gun rights in America. It is really sad but most people are lied to about the reason or need for guns. There is even a new website that purposely incorrectly tracks gun violence so false statistics can be used to manipulate the public and gun laws. This is the wrong forum for a real conversation about rights and guns so I will be brief You should know that so far every time an in depth study about gun violence has been done they have found that many many more people have been saved by guns than have been injured by them. When those studies do come out every 10-20 years the data gets buried because it doesn't fit the story that politicians are telling you. The studies are out there but they usually try to reverse the statistics to talk about things in a negative way instead of recognizing the positives of having people that can defend themselves. I once talked to a girl about this and she believed that no one had ever saved anyone with a gun because she had never seen a story about it on the news. The positive side gets much less attention than the negative side. In about 10 years I think we will start to see stats from that fraudulent website so we may never see another gun violence study again. This may be the last time you ever hear the truth that guns save more lives than they take. It is sad really.

Dude, I 100% belief that you have such a study, but think logically for a second. "The only country in the world where mass shootings happen on a regular basis" does not mix with "guns save lives in our country". They might save lives anywhere else in the world, but yall have a mass shooting epidemic. They ain't gonna save more people then they kill in YOUR SPECIFIC COUNTRY.

Your logic is flawed in many ways. You are only comparing gun crimes with gun crimes instead of crimes with crimes. I don't think you would believe the truth if it was in front of you so I won't go too deep here but most of the crime in the us is in concentrated areas and also comes from relatively few people. Guns are not the problem and never have been. This is not a real issue. Instead it is a political issue being forced on us and being made to look like it is much worse than it is.

Yeah, this really wasn't the place to spout off your bullshit. Go back to the ironically-named Truth Social.

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. I don't follow Trump. I just want to inform people because in a democracy I want the people around me informed accurately. Gun laws should be made by people who know what they are talking about. Currently that is not the case. If you learn more about the real issues you will be a better voter.