The mailman

By fuckfuck - 31/01/2014 18:46 - United States - Fort Smith

Today, on my first day at my new job delivering mail, I was yelled at by a guy, who threatened to shoot me if I "trespassed" on his property. He made me toss his mail toward his porch from the street, before telling me to get lost. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 472
You deserved it 3 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eh, look at it this way. Now that that's done, you can save some time and effort at that stop just flinging mail instead of having to drop it in the box. His loss, your gain.

he is really messed in the head. just have him pick up his mail from the post office

Comments

It's a felony not to deliver mail. Even junk mail. Buy a mail box for $3 at the store and nail it to a tree

He was just "standing his ground." The gentleman is just afraid of what you might do and he needs to protect himself from the horrible mail man.

you can report to your office for getting a threat from customer...

hey. At least he didn't do the opposite and kidnap you!

Get ready OP, you're just seeing the tip of the iceberg. Welcome to the brotherhood.

It sounds like he's hiding something. Maybe if you'd approached his porch you'd hear the screams from the basement? I'd call the cops; they always help.

Some people are mean, you just gotta let it go and keep your head up! But I'm sorry that he was such a jerk, I feel bad for you.

More fun for you too especially when it's raining or snowing. Just fling the mail into his yard and let it be his problem getting soaked damaged mail.

From now on if you deliver mail to his house; always aim to throw it into a puddle!