The great pretender

By abbielane - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Rochester

Today, my daughter tried to sneak out of the house. When I caught her, she freaked out and punched me in the face. She then "snapped out of it" and claimed she was sleepwalking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 558
You deserved it 3 901

Top comments

She obviously needs a lot more rest due to "sleepwalking". Her new bedtime should be 7, just to make sure.

wow. if i was caught sneaking out of the house, the LAST thing i would do is punch one of my parents in the face, unless i wanted to die...

Comments

TheVelocirabbit 10

Well, by telling a parent to hurt a child back might lead to child abuse, like in "A Child Called 'It'". Yes, it's wrong for her to have punched him, and she should know better than do to it, but there are other options that can teach her that it was completely wrong.

50- This is a lesson that should be taught at an early age. The girl is old enough to know that it's wrong, so she should be punished. End of story.

FWD: FWD:FWD:If i said i like you , you would say..1.i like you too 2. Eww,gross 3. I just want to be friends 4. No comment 5. I dont like you like that way

GVirdi 11

This is FML not Facebook...

Oreohugzpenny 4

Ooopsy… I thought I was asleep! Didshe put her hands out like a zombie afterword?

that's a good one, should've used it haha

noisebox 1

Just like a daughter, letting you know as a female would that they all really think men are stupid......

Haha punch her back and say you were dreaming that you got punched so you fought back. :)

I think you are suppose to pinch her...

Stop being a controlling parent and none of this would happen!

Maybe OP isn't controlling. Maybe last time he let her go out she got a huge ticket for underage drinking and smoking the reefer, so she got grounded. I assume by your comment that you must be a teen, so please get it into your head early that it's much better to have some ground rules that you hate, than to have a parent that just doesn't give a crap.

MinnyWheat 8

At this rate if I was her I just wouldve sleep ran away....