The final countdown

By Hailey - 13/02/2011 01:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took sexy pictures for my boyfriend while at my aunt's house. I uploaded the pictures and after successfully posting them in a message, I deleted them. I accidentally deleted the whole photo library. Now she's taking the computer to Apple tomorrow to recover the "lost" photos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 438
You deserved it 58 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MarineWifey88 3

Do that on a private computer! Never ever on a shared computer!

gusgus36 5

YDI for doing that on a computer used by anyone besides just you. you know there is always a chance of someone else seeing the pics when you do that. or really when you do it at all.

Comments

well right after you delete something you don't want to delete you can press command+z and it'll undo it. If not, go into the trash and delete the nude photos and they won't be recovered.

well right after you delete something you don't want to delete you can press command+z and it'll undo it. If not, go into the trash and delete the nude photos and they won't be recovered.

pwnman 33

I just noticed that you said she when your boyfriend is a he.

OP said "she" as in her aunt. She deleted all the photos from her aunt's computer in attempt to delete just the kinky ones she uploaded. Her aunt noticed all the pictures missing, and decided to bring the computer to get all the pictures reloaded back on to the computer, along with the kinky ones. Her aunt will then find the kinky pictures OP downloaded and probably get creeped out. Hope that helped.

you're so ******* stupid and a ***** to boot.

That stuff needs to be done on your own computer.

Sorry but you deserve this big time. Why would you do that on someone else's computer?