The final countdown

By Hailey - 13/02/2011 01:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took sexy pictures for my boyfriend while at my aunt's house. I uploaded the pictures and after successfully posting them in a message, I deleted them. I accidentally deleted the whole photo library. Now she's taking the computer to Apple tomorrow to recover the "lost" photos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 438
You deserved it 58 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MarineWifey88 3

Do that on a private computer! Never ever on a shared computer!

gusgus36 5

YDI for doing that on a computer used by anyone besides just you. you know there is always a chance of someone else seeing the pics when you do that. or really when you do it at all.

Comments

GangstaGalahleio 0

tell her that you could try to recover the files. this is what you do, just call the apple protection service, and they should tell you what to do from there.

she just said her aunt was taking it to the apple store. apple makes macs not pc

BrainSurgeon35 3

And that is why you don't use a Mac, they are too easy to use (to, say, delete your entire photo library) Oh, and sexy pics are a no no on shared computers.

Trueeeee 0

why is everyone bitching about Mac and pc!? what if a pc user likes Mac more maybe they cant offered it you little rich ***** .

Don't worry. It's an Apple Genius doing the work. Those photos couldn't be any more lost if they were sucked through a black whole with a robot to keep them company and tell them when they were in danger.

#132 You should see if you can "offered" some english lessons. They are sorely needed.

jcrizzle 0

Don't worry, it's Apple. They won't get them back.

All you do is drag them out of the recycle bin o_o. Not hard. And free.

bahahaha bitch.. gettin wut ya askd for