The customer is always right

By peachass - 29/12/2015 04:59 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, at work, a woman decided to use the changing room as a public toilet, to wipe the urine with the clothes she tried on, then leave the mess along with her soiled underwear and a used maxi pad for me to clean up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 958
You deserved it 1 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I sometimes wonder how these complete mentalists blend in with normal people when they're not doing the most ratchet/bizarre things :-/

I had a customer pee in the fitting room and give me back the skirt she used to clean herself up. This is a whole new level.

Comments

It's entirely possible that this woman was just being a bitch. However it is also entirely possible she could have a mental illness, and didn't realize how inappropriate that was. We can't always jump to conclusions.

That is absolutely disgusting. People like that should live in the city dump. Because that is where their vulgar character belongs.

This is why you should never try on clothing if you have to remove your shoes. The slobs that do this kind of thing are the ones who would say that "it's HER job to clean up" when called on such behavior. Store management doesn't do a damned thing because it's "bad customer service."

People like this make me sick to my stomach. Were they not trained properly to know that doing something like that is not okay, under any circumstances?

Britt125 16

Changing rooms are the worst. It's unbelievable that grown ass adults can't learn to use a washroom, but changing rooms get used a bathroom all the time. It's gross, I feel your pain OP. FYL.

This unfortunately doesnt surprise me. Worked in retail before and the things people do is not normal. Accidents happen but at least advise someone so they can take the next steps necessary.

At first I thought it could've been an accident....but then I read the maxi pad part. That is seriously disgusting!!