The customer is always right

By peachass - 29/12/2015 04:59 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, at work, a woman decided to use the changing room as a public toilet, to wipe the urine with the clothes she tried on, then leave the mess along with her soiled underwear and a used maxi pad for me to clean up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 958
You deserved it 1 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I sometimes wonder how these complete mentalists blend in with normal people when they're not doing the most ratchet/bizarre things :-/

I had a customer pee in the fitting room and give me back the skirt she used to clean herself up. This is a whole new level.

Comments

What the hell was going through her mind. That is appalling.

I do hear about this happening every now and then but never really understood how they get away with it. Don't you check them in and out? Wouldn't you stop her as soon as she gave you wet clothes/not enough clothes back? And immediately shut the area down for health and safety and make it clear she's in deep shit for this?

some places don't check you into a dressing room. And usually they don't have someone there to immediately put clothes away.

All big stores I've been to do...they count and check clothes and put them on a rail to be put away later. The only place I've been to that don't are second-hand shops. But even then the worker normally keeps an eye on you. : / Maybe it's a UK/city thing?

This made me physically sick reading it. I don't understand people like that.

LunaJoyce86 15

I have read a story almost exactly like this on Notalwaysright.com. it's crazy the bullshit some people do!

Sweet ****...is there no limit to the depravity of some people?

That is utterly repulsive. I always wonder how these people manage to get away. You'd think peeing in a changing room would attract attention. That's really awful you had to clean that up, OP.

I would really like to know what goes on in people's minds when they do stuff like this.

CliffyB03 28

I wish when people do this, that they get in severe trouble and are forced to clean up everything that they made a mess of until it it spotless.