That's not my name

By noname - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Alexandria

Today, I found out that my fellow marching band mates all refer to me as "The short girl with big tits" because none of them can remember my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 676
You deserved it 4 565

Top comments

A lot of girls would dig that nickname, though. Or at the very least, just dig having big enough **** to be remembered by.

stevenJB 25

Comments

fernclogger 5

So you got some tig bitties?

stevenJB 25

Uhm....*cough* *hack* *wheeze* erhm....no shit?

pablopoo 7

And its tig o bittitys u cant leave out the o wtf!!

MizzErikaHart 8
flockz 19

and some fat ol' ****- *cough* sorry, as i was saying, you know, and some fat ol' coconuts....... like **** you know?...... damn auto correct.

jayhawkchik 4
redmane 21

93 - Thank you for educating the world.

bmboente15 0

11 you have the faggiest picture lol

Then do something to make them remember!

You even put your name as 'no name' on this FML. I see the potential problem...

perdix 29

Wear a "Hello. My name is . . ." tag on one of your big ol' *******. That's where everyone is staring anyways. The danger is they may think that is your tit's name, but that's the best you can do.

Well if the shoe fits; or rather the bra.

If they big enough, I would say the bra probably doesn't fit.

redmane 21

Well, if a woman gets a bra that's her size, the bra will fit. No matter what chest size, a woman can fit a bra with alteration specialists in business. It's only the women who can't seem to own up to the fact that they will never fit pretty Victoria's Secret undergarments that have bras that don't fit.

How short..... I mean, how BIG are your ****?

Raath00 7

Granted that it sucks no one remembers your name, ya can't complain with a nickname like that. Turn this FML to a WIN!

I wouldn't want that nickname and I wouldn't take it as a compliment.. It's degrading =(

"You have to respect my body but don't look at it or touch it or talk about it or even think about it you degrading pig."

flockz 19

"i didn't get bigger boobs for you or any other man. they were for me and me alone, because i respect my body and myself as a human being."

I know people are down voting you, but I agree with you, 27.

Interact with them more. After a certain point of intimacy, it'll be awkward for them to use that name and they'll call you by your given name.