Thanks, that helps

By Anonymous - 14/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, I made an appointment with a therapist because lately I've been feeling alone and like no one cares about me. I waited at her office for about forty minutes before the receptionist informed me that she must have forgotten about the appointment. Even my therapist stands me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 790
You deserved it 6 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ummmyeahhh 0

time to visit a new therapist. try someone who confirms your appts, too.

Comments

snoopy24_fml 0

wow that sucks...it was funny in a not-so-funny way... don't worry, i got stood up by an 75 year old man a few years ago for a class project on the holocaust...

That happened to me once. She admitted later on that she had forgotten...didn't make me feel any better. You go to a therapist/stranger to get support as like a last resort, probably feeling lonlier than ever and then they forget about you...wow. At a prior visit she had told me I was "The greatest walking contradiction she had ever met." Then she forgets me. What a professional. Yikes. I feel you. F that.

Sometimes loneliness isn't something easily cured. :( It helps to have someone to talk to though, but there are very few understanding people who would sit and listen left in the world. ANYWAY, at least the receptionist didn't abandon you. :)

Hahaha_lifeSucks 0

im only 14 but i gotta tell you, Youre never alone, believe or not god is always with you. Who knows he may be, he may not be real. but believing in him gives you the feeling you have power to do anything. Having something to believe in gives you a boost to do whatever ur heart desires. Dont give up, and wake up each morning saying positive things about yourself, ur fate is but what you make of it. If you want to find a girl, wake up and say i am strong, i am confident, people like me, and it will become true if you believe in yourself. Dont lose faith it always gets better! trust me. and to 98, ur absolutely right. I know u dont know me but im a sit and listen kind of person and everyone thinks i should be a motivational speaker. If u need to just msg me ill make u feel better.

b5200 0

Therapy is a scam, my former school forced me to see a therapist for anger issues(they treat the bullies better then the people who fought back). My mom had to pay $1000 for the therapist to say he didn't know what to do.

__susan__ 0
hatarou 0

#100 true that happened me to pm im as good as any therapist i helped 4 sucidal ppl not to hang themselves i can help you then pm me

gir321 0

LOL at #99 if your going to preech about God, make sure the words "life sucks" is not in your name.

so the same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. just keep your head up and know that life goes on.

:( I've had the same thing happen. Therapists have no idea what their schedules look like, believe me.