Thanks, I guess

By joAnne - 03/03/2009 21:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to visit my fiancé's dying grandmother in the hospital with him. She started talking to us about living each day to the fullest. His grandmother points to me and says, "Life is short. That's why you don't waste any time screwing girls who look like that." FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 747
You deserved it 4 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ams_fml 0

don't worry, she's probably blind anyway.

Comments

Way to be grateful about you visiting..... And so much for elders being wise and oh-so-not-superficial... I'd try not to take it personally, though. She's probably bitter and cranky due to her, hum, condition, especially if she's in pain -after all, few people wouldn't be in that situation. Or maybe she's really mean in normal circumstances too... some older folks are angry all the time because they have accumulated rage throughout their lives, and then they become aggressive when they grow old because they become weaker and they feel vulnerable. That's very sad, but nothing you can really do about it.. Guess you have two choices, either be really nice with the grandma so that she understands she judged you wrong or stop caring about it altogether -she might be able to change her attitude, but she also might not.

bezach 0

mind is but attitude and attitude us but in the mind. always remember that.

King_of_Kings 3

hey #16 what is with the zing thing?

#24: I think it's a running joke, that's the Zing Master after all. But I'm curious about it too...

You are beautiful, and she is some crazy old freak who's one foot in the grave.

alex_vik 0

#24, it's a stupid gimmick that guy does. I wish he'd get banned or something, it's not even funny.

Pwn by grandma to be atleast she'll be gone by the wedding day

#28: I think it's mildly annoying but it creates an atmosphere... To the people who go all like "oh she's almost dead" or "she deserves to kick the bucket": seriously, stop the hate talk, this is so wrong -_-;;

ilawlzatyou 0

I would like to know how your fiance reacted.....?