Thanks, honey.

By Fluffy - 13/12/2017 19:00

Today, I noticed that I've been gaining some weight. Don't worry, my boyfriend doesn't mind. His new favorite thing is putting my boobs on his head and saying he feels "safe". FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 641
You deserved it 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PhantomCrevan 8

If it makes you uncomfortable, ask him to stop? That said, he's probably telling the truth, since compression and pressure make a lot of people feel safe, particularly a lot of people on the autism spectrum. Maybe see if you can find or make something to imitate that stimulus if he's being serious. (Also, you have a pretty effective way to calm him down if he gets upset or angry, or if the two of you get in an argument. Just don't abuse your newly found superpower.)

exileonmainst 16

It also helps that you have the same name as his favourite character on Family Guy.

Comments

Goatstookallusernames 5

Picture it... with a Goofy skinny guy that looks like Shaggy (Scooby Doo).

Who doesn't feel safe wrapped up in boobs?

You better hit the gym and lay off the cheeseburgers

I don't eat much at all! I have been fairly thin most of my adult life, and also quite the exercise enthusiast. Just lately had a couple injuries and I think maybe some hormone-related shit that's causing some weight gain and exhaustion. Yuck.

It's not too late to dump this guy, who seems like he doesn't mind that you've gained weight. Find a guy who is going to nag you about the extra pounds and critique your diet, or push you into the gym. Perhaps you prefer body shaming over thick girl love?

ChuckChuckyLukeMrCowboy 5

Not that we were worried cuz we don't know u yeet

thatbitch_ 6

They’re just being weird, my boyfriend does shit like that??

I would take that as a good thing, then again I don't know your boyfriend personally. sounds sweet

I do this with my fiance,who has some weight. she loves me being all huggy and cuddly and honestly bigger girls are more attractive tbh

edwardcullenisme 6