Thanks babe

By Anonymous - 25/08/2013 23:30 - United States - Mission

Today, my boyfriend gave me the painting he had been working on. It was a heart with wings, my name, and the date we started dating. We have been dating for almost a year and a half. He misspelled my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 632
You deserved it 4 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TyLloyd 7

Is it something overly complicated? Or something that is more commonly spelled a different way?

Comments

I've know my grandma for 20 years and its spelled wrong every time she writes it

Anonymous can be tough to spell for some. Not a very common name, that I am aware of.

Honestly, I would be a bit upset at first also. But, thats only because I have one of those names thats very commonly misspelled. But, it's still a very sweet gesture of him to do what he did for you.

Oh... It's the thought that counts right? :)

The more I cime to think about it, the more I realize that gays may have a point: women will never be happy.

It's the thought that counts! Count yourself lucky he's that sweet to begin with. Some girls..

Don't even know how to vote on this one: it's neither an FYL, nor do you deserve someone that sweet.

That's alright, I just got married after dating for three years and my new husband put me on his insurance. We got the cards in the mail, my first name was misspelled and my birthdate was wrong too, had to pay for my first prenatal appointment out of pocket because of it.

1dvs_bstd 41

Does this deserve to be an FML? I mean give the guy a ******* break, he made the freaking effort!