Thanks babe

By Anonymous - 25/08/2013 23:30 - United States - Mission

Today, my boyfriend gave me the painting he had been working on. It was a heart with wings, my name, and the date we started dating. We have been dating for almost a year and a half. He misspelled my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 632
You deserved it 4 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TyLloyd 7

Is it something overly complicated? Or something that is more commonly spelled a different way?

Comments

Is it just one of those names that isnt very common, or could be spelled differently? I have a best friend whos known me for 5 years and still spells it wrong. I mean who gets Maelynn on the first try, right?

RedPillSucks 31

Hippie parents. Screwing up kids names since 1961....

At least he didn't write a totally different name! He tried and that's what matters :)

Get a fake tattoo of his name...misspelled, of course. See how HE likes it.

You need to specify whether he didn't know how to spell your name or if he just spelled it wrong. If he didn't know how to spell it, YDI.

alkolaali 7

I guess lets forget about the fact the he really tried to make something nice and genuine for such a bitch like you. Please break up with him so he can live happy.

She's a bitch for noticing to her name being misspelled? No where does it says she got angry, suspected him of cheating or anything along those lines. She simply pointed out that her name was misspelled. I think most people would both realise what a thoughtful gift it was, AND be somewhat annoyed that someone you've known for a long time can't spell your name.

He forgot to tell you that it was just a draft. Take it as a sign of affection, not affliction, jeez.

I think you need to just shut up and be happy not everyone finds a guy like that

reymon8823 24