Tasty snack ideas

By Stellarum - 18/08/2014 15:13 - Mexico - Mexico

Today, I listened to a little girl explain how her scabs taste great with lemon juice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 621
You deserved it 4 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Please tell her to stop.... :/ That's nasty as ****.

Comments

XBurytheCastleX 25

Does she play guitar? No? Then where the hell are all of these scabs coming from?

I'm really wondering what compelled her to come up with the idea to try that. That's truly vomit-inducing.

Well, I guess I learn something new everyday after all. Lemons and scabs... It's whats for dinner!

There was a girl in my class at high school (We were 16) and she used to pick the scabs off her legs and eat them during class. She also used to pick her scalp as well...actually anything she could pick and eat off her body she did. It was quite repulsive and I'd had a conversation with her before when I met her and she was a relatively intelligent girl so she wasn't mentally disabled or anything I guess she just had an issue with that particular thing.

She might have had OCD or other anxiety disorder. Skin-picking is considered an OCD-like behavior. I have no idea why she ate them though.

Llama_Face89 33

It's rare that FMLs make me gag...this one did... Must have been ten times worse hearing that firsthand.