Take what you can

By omglifee - 20/12/2009 04:13 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I sneezed seven times in a row. That's the closest thing I've had to an orgasm in months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 901
You deserved it 4 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

That's why the ladies love me! My secret: I wear a cologne made of pepper. They often buy me gifts afterwards to apologize for the sneezing fits and to thank me for the trip to paradise! Move over, Dr. Love, here comes Dr. Pepper.

Comments

if you sneeze a certain amount of times in a row it induces ******? i just went through a whole pepper spice bottle and it doesn't work!

XaosZaleski 0

Apparently, the sensation your body feels when you sneeze releases the same chemical you do during an ****** (in much less quantity, of course). So, no...sneezing doesn't 'induce' them, it just releases the chemical. For future reference, every 11th sneeze you have is the equivalent to a normal ******.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY BESTFRIEND WROTE IN THIS POST AND WE'RE LAUGHING LKIKE SHITHEADS.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY BESTFRIEND WROTE IN THIS POST AND WE'RE LAUGHING LKIKE SHITHEADS.

so glad my fml got posted LOL now people can see my sad truth LOL

Maybe you should call Joe???? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,, why ...... havent seen him in awhile??? ;) hmmmmmmm

First time I've seen an OP comment on there post.

i would like sneeze 11 times in a row then

It is my firm belief that people need to be able to pass an IQ test before getting on the internet. Luckily elementary schools will be opening again in a few weeks and 12 year olds won't be online during the day!