Suspicious

By rbeast - 21/07/2011 04:10 - United States

Today, my girlfriend's overprotective parents decided that I'm a bad influence on their daughter. I'm a straight A engineering student who openly speaks out against drugs, alcohol, and discrimination. Their reason? Someone told them I dyed my hair black. They think I'm a "closet Nazi". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 902
You deserved it 4 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought Nazi's were all for blonde hair and blue eyes...

Why don't you publicly preach how discrimination is wrong to them then?

Comments

deefan101 11

WTF?! stupid parents!!! Nazi were all about blond hair and blue eyes. no black hair!!! some people need to retake history class!

YDI for being a Nazi. Why don't you goose step your way back to Oregon you dumb Mormon?

im not completely positive but nazis are usually blonde...

well, give them the Nazi salute everytime u see them their reaction would be fun to watch

maybe they dont like you because youre no ******* fun

Huh? How does dying your hair black make you a nazi? Sounds like they sought an excuse to not like you. FYL.

I've got blonde hair and blue eyes so they should be pissed at someone like me! Not you for crying out loud!

tell your girlfriend to grow some ovaries and stand up for herself and her decision. do they tell her what color underwear to put on in the morning as well? cut the abilical cord (spelled wrong)

AgentSmith79 9

You speak out AGAINST drugs and alcohol? I'm sorry my friend, but you are indeed a negative influence.

The majority of people who do drugs ARE negatively affected by them. If you exclude marijuana, then that number explodes. If you include family members of drug addicts, well, you get the picture. Alcohol in moderation is acceptable, but think of all the drunk drivers, alcoholics, and underage drinkers out there. Pretty sure that's more what the OP was getting at. Unless he's an idiot who pushes teetotalling views on everyone.