Surprised?

By neverbeensurprised - 14/08/2009 05:29 - United States

Today, I found out my friend has been texting my long distance boyfriend more than I do. When I confronted her about it, she confessed that it was because they had been planning a surprise appearance for me. I've never been surprised before, and I ruined my own surprise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 190
You deserved it 47 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poke_my_mon 0

Nah yo, I agree with you. That shit is suspicious.

Squidipus 0

To all the people saying she needs to trust . . . How many FML's on here are about people trusting their significant others, only to be royaly ****** over by them? You never can tell what a person is going to do, and suspicious behavior should be questioned.

Comments

Yeah, but does it require talking to the friend MORE than he talks to the girlfriend? Seriously? That (I assume, as it was implied) is a LOT of time to say, "Hey, when should I come? What kind of gifts does she like? Where should I stay?"

Donthavekids 0

You've "never" been surprised? Forget about the cheating or not for a second here, I want to know how you've never been surprised before.

#38, I think she meant no one has ever tried to have a surprise party or event for her before. Not that she's never been surprised in her life.

I text girls all the time, and their boyfriend's (who are usually friends of mine) are completely fine with it. Granted, I doubt I text them more than their actually BF's but my point still stands. And OP, what happens when we assume? Yeah, I thought so.

hahakid 0

they say Curiosity kills the cat!

mdanielle 0

The exact same thing happened to me this weekend except it was my best friend and not my boyfriend... I pretended to be surprised though haha

lilone08 0

# 18 when i first moved away my bf didnt know where i lived so he and my roommate were texting for weeks planning a surprise visit for my bday and they successfully did so and it was great so its def possible that the op was in a similar situation.

@ #42 - Curiosity also finds out if your being cheated on. @ OP - I would of done the same thing, being more understanding though.

this isn't worth being on the site. i can't believe this get's approved as an FML and some of mine haven't. ughhhhh. FML!

lmmmr 0

It could be a much more intricate surprise than just showing up.

dramakat11 0

At least your bf isn't cheating with your best friend! Whatever, so it isn't a surprise. Whoop de doo...