Surprised?

By neverbeensurprised - 14/08/2009 05:29 - United States

Today, I found out my friend has been texting my long distance boyfriend more than I do. When I confronted her about it, she confessed that it was because they had been planning a surprise appearance for me. I've never been surprised before, and I ruined my own surprise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 190
You deserved it 47 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poke_my_mon 0

Nah yo, I agree with you. That shit is suspicious.

Squidipus 0

To all the people saying she needs to trust . . . How many FML's on here are about people trusting their significant others, only to be royaly ****** over by them? You never can tell what a person is going to do, and suspicious behavior should be questioned.

Comments

The majority of people here say YDI, the first one being "you should trust them." But if she found out that they had been texting each other and her boyfriend HAD been cheating on her with her friend and she didn't do anything about it you'd all still say YDI, probably for being too trusting. Idiots.

What if she lied to you and said that to cover up what they really may be doing.

You 'found out'. Uh huh. Didn't have anything to do with snooping, did it?

EveryDayJackAss 0

huh....well at least your BF is pretty faithful....unless they really did hook up....but i hope they woul-*cough*-won't ^_^

alli1 0

did it work out anyways? i know my best friend, boyfriend and i planned the exact same thing but my parents found out and made me break up with him 2 days before he was going to come here. dont complain.

pommeblossom 0

I've never been surprised before either.

Ringoisastarr 0

They were probably lying to you, hun. Same thing happened to me. He showed up and... I was surprised to find them in bed. Seriously, don't even bother with the plane ticket.

Sugar_lipsXo 0

they are lying. hes a cheater. dump him. now. they dont need each other to surprise you. why didnt he call your parents?

helpmeiamblind 0

FYL. Their "Surprise" was that they are running away from together, and it's all her fault. You should bitch slap the ho.