Surprise!

By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 19:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home a few days early from a 3-month business trip. As I opened my apartment door, hoping to surprise my girlfriend, the man she's apparently been cheating on me with promptly punched me in the face. He thought I was a burglar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 123 461
You deserved it 5 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeeJayD 0

I think you should take him to court for assault. That'd show him.

breaksprinter_ 0

You should take that guy to court, especially if that is your house, and not your girlfriend's. And I hope you broke up with her from that because if she obviously can't keep it in her pants while you're not around, she is not worth having.

Comments

You were away for 3 months? Come on dude... Less sex and more talk? That's just like marriage. Shoot me now. #51 - You didn't cheat on him but are you sure he didn't cheat on you?

@66: Dude that's not right to assume that any member of the military who goes on deployment cheats. I know several soldiers and other military members who are faithful when they go overseas. Seriously, did you get stabbed in the back by one of the very few members of the armed forces who did cheat? Just because you had a bad experience, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. You should think about that more before you go shooting your mouth off about something like that. And less sex more talk being a joke? GET A LIFE OUTSIDE OF SEX! Relationships last ALOT longer without sex in the first place, the statistics are there to prove it. Look them up. As far as I'm concerned, you have just made yourself out to be a cheater and a liar, and I feel sorry for any person who gets close to you because you will most likely stab them in the back when they decide not to "put out". Also, how the hell does someone deserve to be assaulted in their own home by someone their significant other is cheating on them with? Think about it, they LIVE there, they don't have to knock. I agree with the people who say to file charges and to kick your woman to the curb.

grab your shotgun. number 67 you talk too much.

Ditch the bitch. Then file a criminal complaint against the guy who punched you and sue him for assault.

Reindeerroadkill 0

I went over to my girlfriends house and were watching a movie and some guy tried sneaking in thru the door, i thought he was robbing us so i jacked him in the face. Turns out it was her bf, he was away for work and he came home early to surprise her. FML

God. You poor guy. Finding out you're being cheated on AND getting punched in the face.

deliciouskaek 1

Ooh.. so you get to kick her out, /and/ press charges. Nice. Sorry, man.

dude #13 i was gona say the exact same thing

musicloverr 0

#63, it clearly says he wanted to surprise his girlfriend..thats why the communications were not so great. doesnt sound fake to me.

A few thoughts, and some of them will most likely be repeats of others as I didn't go through every single post: #1. It's true that while you cannot press charges for trespassing assuming that you and your girlfriend share this apartment, you can still press charges for assault. And you will win. Judges will see the context of the event, and you probably won't even have to miss an entire day of work. #2. 3 month business trip? Jebus. Where did they send you? I mean I get a 2-week one, and my girlfriend flips out and wants to have crazy internet webcam sex all the time. #3. If you are going to be doing these 3 month business trips that often, maybe look to be single for a while. It's not so bad. Either way, in the end, be done with the situation. If it's your apartment, tell her to get out. If the lease is in both your names, explain to the landlord what happened. If you have to pay to get out, do it, or else you will be reminded of it every day. Good luck.