Surprise!

By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 19:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home a few days early from a 3-month business trip. As I opened my apartment door, hoping to surprise my girlfriend, the man she's apparently been cheating on me with promptly punched me in the face. He thought I was a burglar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 123 461
You deserved it 5 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeeJayD 0

I think you should take him to court for assault. That'd show him.

breaksprinter_ 0

You should take that guy to court, especially if that is your house, and not your girlfriend's. And I hope you broke up with her from that because if she obviously can't keep it in her pants while you're not around, she is not worth having.

Comments

i really hope you kicked her in the teeth

That's what you get for having too much fun on your 3-month "business trip"... it wasn't in Thailand or Shanghai by any chance, was it? Seriously though, if YOU didn't do anything either (which is hard for me to believe because I'm a pessimist!), then FYL and I sympathize with you.

That's a very unpleasant surprise. Sorry, man...

I'd be pissed. I hope he gets what's coming to him!

christopherlove 0

A) 3 month business trip? Really? B) Girlfriend has a key to your apartment, and cheats on you IN YOUR apartment, rather than her own place? Really? C) You expect anybody to remain faithful when you're gone for 1/4 of a year? Really? D) Your girlfriend had no idea you were returning? Really?

Maybe you should've flown her out there to visit you a few times, then she wouldn't have been so horny and desperate. 3 months apart is a lot to ask of your girlfriend, especially when you two apparently didn't have a great relationship.

ziqi92 0

wtf is this world coming to seriously....sue him for assault. its ur own apartment! that girl better be single now....

Wow, that's well crummy that he got the first punch in. I'd take him to court.

Don't sue the man, if he thought you were a burglar then your girlfriend must have told him that she wasn't with somebody and that it was her house. Ya it was a dick move that he punched you, but he may be as innocent as you. Anyway, that really sucks...