Supportive

By bopbop - 20/05/2009 01:21 - United States

Today, my brother came out to our family as being gay. My mother starting crying because she "wanted grandchildren." I told her that I was planning on having children. She started crying harder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 070
You deserved it 4 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

junjouromantica 0

What a bitch, for crying for both reasons.

Comments

Oh my god, that's horrible. I feel sorry for you and your brother. What kind of mom does that???

Brasil_fml 0

# 80: I totally agree with you

sevbaby 0

wow, eighty, i'm sensing a little homophobia? geez. i can see you're open to other people's life style choices. anyways, your mom sounds like a bitch. haha.

Brasil_fml 0

#88, said: "wow, eighty, i'm sensing a little homophobia?" I now reply: 'it is not homophobia, it is only common sense!"

crayons_fml 0

#10 being hit by a car and coming out are two totally different things. he wouldn't be adding to the fire by saying he was having kids. he'd be reassuring her. it's nothing AT ALL like saying at least i'm alright.

Thank you Brasil. It's nice to know not everyone has been brainwashed by what's "politically correct."

Yeah, #91 and Brasil, you guys are totally right -- every gay person I know has turned me gay and raped me, and everyone exposed to them has been molested by them in one way or another. They're totally insatiable, and they're so corrupt and evil that flowers wilt in their presences. It's a FACT! So, uh, when did you guys "decide" to start being aroused by women's breasts? How often do you have to make a "decision" whether you'd rather have sex with a woman or a man? If you have any sexual fetishes, when did you "decide" that those things aroused you? By the way, I'm a straight male, and I've never really had any inclination to suck another guy off, so if you find this is something you actually have to wrestle with, and you think that gays are just people who "couldn't fight off the temptation" or whatever, I have news for you: You're a repressed homosexual. Sorry! But at least now that you know, you can get a head start on all that roiling self-hatred you're bound to develop by the time you hit middle age.

Brasil_fml 0

LMAO DoctorManhattan's comment made my day. hilariously funny. no I don't have any struggle with my sexuality, but if anyone does, i salute them every time they choose the "straight" decision. I want to make it clear, that, although I do not agree with homosexuality (I, in fact hate it) I do not have anything against a Homosexual (hate the sin, but love the sinner). As long as they do not ask to be married, or for special civil rights, i could not care less if they live or die. BTW, DoctorManhattan, If you're "a straight male" why would you care about gay people?

wheels_forever 0

um wow denying gay people the rights is not equality and totally destroys what the founding fathers strived to achieve for their children and all of America. Besides, why would you care if gays get married? You're just bossy and in everyone's business. sheesh.

Manhattan why would you assume that I believe homosexuality to be a choice one makes? I actually don't think it's a choice, I know that it is a mental defect that should be corrected. Unfortunately most refuse treatment or don't commit themselves to it fully.

#93 said: "BTW, DoctorManhattan, If you're "a straight male" why would you care about gay people?" Um, because he cares about his fellow humans?