Support system

By lynn - 17/02/2010 06:30 - United States

Today, I found out my cousin - who suffers from bipolar disorder - shot herself in the chest and has only a 20 percent chance of living. I told my boyfriend, while crying, and he held me for a few minutes. As soon as I got quiet, he pulled out his iPhone and started playing a shooter game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 275
You deserved it 4 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend probably thinks people respawn in real life like in CoD.

naww that's pretty sad :( if he did it on purpose I think he deserves a punch in the face . but maybe it was a coinsidence :o

Comments

I agree with Nateesha. if I found out my cousin had that, I would be SO sad ! and that's rude.…

well he comforted you for a few minutes, and once he saw you were somewhat okay, he let you sit alone and think. he was probably bored so instead of just sitting there doing nothing, he pulled out his iPhone.

riku3220 2

It sucks that the only game mode in real life is Hardcore Search and Destroy...

but FYL because of what happened with your cousin. ):

maybe he was playing call of duty: zombies, then it's ok. fps for the win!

TheSexynator 0

good thing her cuzn ddnt play COD zombies or else it mightv been a headshot D:

perdix 29

Once he got you quiet, he did have time on his hands. And if he has more than a 30% chance of getting a high score, he made the right call. If your cousin does pull through, don't let your boyfriend share that app with her. "Now, here's how it's done right. . ."

Which one, Brothers in arms, modern combat: sandstorm, or nova? What about call of duty zombies? Gangster west coast, gta Chinatown wars? :) Lol I know my iPhone shooters! Anyways he was probably upset too and played a game to distract himself.

Which one, Brothers in arms, modern combat: sandstorm, or nova? What about call of duty zombies? Gangster west coast, gta Chinatown wars? :) Lol I know my iPhone shooters! Anyways he was probably upset too and played a game to distract himself.

♪ Shot through the heart and you're to blame. You give love a bad name. ♪

I love that song. (: My friend saw them in concert the other day here in Hawaii. he's soooo lucky, lol. >__<

I ended up trying to buy tickets for his next showing down here in South Florida, but they were sold out before I could even say, "WTF?!" I hear it's a famazing show, even if you don't know/like his music.