Support system

By lynn - 17/02/2010 06:30 - United States

Today, I found out my cousin - who suffers from bipolar disorder - shot herself in the chest and has only a 20 percent chance of living. I told my boyfriend, while crying, and he held me for a few minutes. As soon as I got quiet, he pulled out his iPhone and started playing a shooter game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 275
You deserved it 4 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend probably thinks people respawn in real life like in CoD.

naww that's pretty sad :( if he did it on purpose I think he deserves a punch in the face . but maybe it was a coinsidence :o

Comments

xx_kaelen_xx 0

that's exactly what I was wondering......

supergirlfoeva 0

Honey, you're a Texas girl. Don't be so offendable. Yes, it is awful what happened and I'm very sorry, but she's not his cousin. He cared for you and held you while you cried. Some people don't do well with silence or with sitting still. It's not like he said "I don't have time for this" or "Stop being so emotional". He's just not going to be as torn up as you since it's not his cousin. Your life doesn't suck, now stop whining.

youthink_fml 0
PandaBear_36 0

It's possible he wanted to take his mind off of grief, so that isn't nessessarily a bad thing.

wtf.. they only have 20% chance to live and your worried about posting it on a website for others amusment?

guckylynn 19
AGGoddess 2

Maybe she didn't post this the same day it happened. All FMLs have to start with the word today. OP, I hope your cousin gets better.

62...who plays a shooter game after they just heard that someone that your gf's cousin shot themselves? lol ridiculous. The bf is just an ass.

riku3220 2

Why should the range of his games be limited because someone tried to kill themselves? It's not his fault or the game's fault.

Wrong, it's the game's fault. Always blame violence on the media!

insurednotoriety 0

I'm sorry this had to happened and I wish her the best of luck.

Today, there is an 80% change I'm going to die. My cousin thinks having an inconsiderate boyfriend is a bigger issue. FML

Erniesduck123 0

Today, there is an 80% chance I am going to die, because I wanted to.

saranottelling 7

Your boyfriend is a meanie. I hope your cousin will recover. I don't know how I would feel if that happened to me. The only cousin I'm close to tortured me since childhood and she's selfish... and she looks like Snooki from Jersey Shore. I guess I would be upset if she was dying.

WTF? how do you know what their level of communication was?