Supernatural

By rongo12 - 11/05/2012 21:41

Today, I was heading to the bathroom when I clearly saw a little boy walking into my bedroom. My wife and I live alone, and I screamed at the top of my lungs, thinking he was a ghost. Turns out my wife collected him from school for a friend, and I just didn't hear them arrive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 960
You deserved it 6 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would've done the same thing. I've seen to many scary movies to know a little young boy in your house is a bad sign.

twifan1901 0

You're not cool enough to be haunted op

Comments

Shadow2193 5
skyeyez9 24

I had an actual ghost in the last house I lived in. It was a tall thin man about 6ft3, solid black like a shadow but not see thru, made no sound walking on the wood floor. It wore a bowlers hat. First time I saw it, it walked past the hallway and into the living room.my initial reaction I thought it was a burglar and ran to the living room cause my daughter was napping on the couch and I was fearful he'd hurt her. I go in and its gone.

skyeyez9 24

Heard walking around upstairs when nobody else was home. My friend saw it once, ran out of my house crying and refused to ever go back inside. She said it looked right at her and had large blue glowing eyes. I always saw it as it was walking (profile view) so I never saw it head on or saw blue eyes. We lived there for 10 mos and moved cause it was too much. It was getting worse, breaking things, mimicking our voice to make us think the other was calling us to another room. Scaring my daughter by walking around her room at night. By the last two mos in the house, we all slept together in one room. Nobody liked to be alone.

skyeyez9 24

But it is the truth. I did not make it up.

ConesOfDeath 0

Neither 72 Noor 101 make any sense to me. How can Noor be at all irritating? She's better than DocBastard!

Why was he going to your bedroom...?

Be kind! He's a little boy; you probably scared him too.

Haters love to hate! Keep doing what you do Noor :)

Mr_Serious 6

you sir are this biggest pussy alive. if there was an award ceremony for biggest pussy, you would win it over Scottish giantess Anna Swan, pamela anderson, and Lisa Sparxxx... I mean like wow man, you see a little kid running around your house and first thing you think is ghost? What about neighborhood kids trying to steal shit? Seriously what the hell is wrong with you?

booklover428 19

For getting scared? ****, when is society going to get over this stereotypical fearless manly men bullshit?

CockAsian 14

113 - you can't say Noor is better than The Doc because, he's One of the few FML legends. Noor will get there with time. To me she entertains me quite often with her amusing comments. Keep it up Noor. ^_^