Such a joker

By fml - 03/03/2019 22:00 - United States - Billerica

Today, they introduced us to this cheesy school email program. I was trying to be funny by making a draft and sent it to "All" and I typed, "Thanos did nothing wrong." The send button was right next to the discard email button. I sent, "Thanos did nothing wrong" to every kid and teacher at school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 755
You deserved it 3 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the eff does a student have access to the send-all? In most cases even the staff shouldn’t have access to that.

Uh how is this an FML? Did anyone even care?

Comments

At least you didn’t say “Roger Stone.” He made t-shirts.

Now send one that says "Mr. Patterson sucks!". There's always a Mr. Patterson at every school.

I have attended 8 schools and taught at 5 and have never had a Mr. OR Ms. Patterson in any of them (and at least 3 of those schools were over a thousand students - so large faculties).

KingAdrock 16

To be fair, it's kinda even MORE funny if there isn't a Mrs (or Mr) Patterson...

Why the eff does a student have access to the send-all? In most cases even the staff shouldn’t have access to that.

But that’s what this program is apparently. A program so that students, faculty, and staff could send out stuff to everybody. Probably used for clubs and such.

It doesn’t say they are a student, could be faculty or something. I imagined a teacher demonstrating the email to one class, trying to be funny, and this happening.

Mungolikecandy 19

You should send another email discussing Malthusian theory in the context of the actions of Thanos. It may get you extra credit.

Uh how is this an FML? Did anyone even care?

bobsanction 18

I don't see the problem here. Thanos did nothing wrong.

The problem is the email should have only been sent to half the students and faculty.

It could have been worse! At least that's a relatively harmless message to send.

avertle 9

Half of them didn’t get it.