Stuck

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 11:47 - United Kingdom

Today, I found myself locked out of my house. I had to squeeze myself through a tiny window around the back. While hanging upside down, my hood fell over my head. My dog ran through to investigate the noise and ravaged me thinking I was a burglar. I then fell and broke my wrist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 348
You deserved it 5 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should hide a spare key outside your house. on the bright side, if anyone breaks into your house, you know they won't have a good time doing it...

Your dog doesn't need to see your face to know it's you.

Comments

bittersweets 2

Yeah, right, because your dog knows that people with hoods are burglars...

everyone is talking bout how the dog attacked u.. but how are you typing with a broken wrist??

People have two hands you ******* moron.

jikanganai 0

Everyone is so quick to call BS, but it's NOT necessarily true that the dog would automatically know who he is. My dog has poor eyesight and, for some inexplicable reason, a grudge against hats. She will FLIP OUT if someone comes into the house wearing a hat, even if it's me or my brother (and she knows both of us by smell). Once a dog is in "attack mode" it can take a while for it to calm down. This FML is perfectly plausible.

St0rm11 0

very correct. My dog was the same.

but like i said.. everyone is worrying over the dog.. what about having a broken wrist!

Ravage, huh? I believe dogs can smell people.

I was gonna say the same thing. broken dog.

i've had a broken wrist before. it doesn't effect the fingers.

immastarr 0

you do realize that all you needed to do was SAY SOMETHING so that your dog recognizes your voice, he then wouldnt "ravage" you. YDI for not having your keys though.

So if you forget to bring your keys, you deserve to have your dog attack you and you deserve to break your wrist? That's kinda harsh.

ensemble_coeur 0

when you say that your dog "ravaged" you, it sounds kind of sexual. Ewwww.....

Hiimhaileypotter 52

No, I think you're thinking of "ravished."

So much for dogs identifying people by smell.