Stranded

By digressions - 29/12/2011 19:01 - Canada

Today, I tore a muscle in my back. At the hospital, I was prescribed some pain medication. My husband got me settled at home, with everything I needed within reach, and left for work. As I picked up the bottle to take the first pill, I knocked it on the floor. It rolled under the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 526
You deserved it 3 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just put the TV on Jersey Shore. The stupidity will make you forget all about your pain.

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

.... are we on a after school tv special ?

ThecomingofTan 9

This is where life alert would come in handy. They might be mad that you aren't suffering from a heart attack, but oh well. Those pills aren't going to pick themselves up.

perdix 29

What a pain in the ass you are! I wonder if there's a pill for that.

One of those times you wish you had the elasticity and malleability of Mr. Fantastic

Someone payed attention in English 101.

heyyyaubrey 9

isnt malleability like being able to bend? why the hell would you use that word if it means something about wires -__-. you have it all wrong man..

carnage1108 0
ThatLooksSticky 16

I believe OP meant she knocked the bottle of pills on the floor, not just one pill.

Watch as random comments keep popping up on your FML and read other FMLs... That ought to keep you distracted OP

Just grit your teeth, roll off the couch, and grab them. I have been in similar situations. And by the way pain mess makes Jersey Shore fun.

perdix 29

Flop down on the floor, grab your meds and take a double dose, followed by a swig of Jack. You'll be flopped on the floor like a dead fish, but you won't give a shit.

I said almost word for word the same thing to her, but it has disappeared somewhere in fml land.

perdix 29

My magick is very powerful, heh-heh-heh. JKJKJK, sometimes that shit happens. A couple days ago, I wrote one I really liked and it never made it. What can you do? Keep writing, that's what you can do.

Ah. My screen froze up and I could not stop that. Notice above you it showed back up. You do have a very powerful magic.

Fosterman 1

Wow dont you have a phone with you ? That could help