Stimulating

By Wow - 13/03/2012 04:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that I am so sexually deprived that I get aroused when plugging my headphones into my computer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 588
You deserved it 8 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kings1fan 6

Imagine how she feels when she fills her gas tank up!

Tip from your Auntie* Rattie - buy a vibrator and some lube. You can get them online if you feel embarressed going into a shop. *Auntie being metaphorical in this case, not indicative of actual relation.

Comments

desireev 17

35- If that's the case, then that is slightly disturbing... Considering she's only 13. But I guess that a 15-year-old is young enough to think that.

Clamcreepy 7

You need to get to a bar or something and try to find a guy to plug something else in you

FMLsOhilarious 6

Maybe you should **********.

42 - I could've swore there was supposed to be an age limit for FML.... 13 is a bit young for some of the comments here. (Like that age limit ever stopped anybody anyway)

If you're under 18, OP, it's just your horny-mones testing out and getting used to your body's new equipment. it's natural and everybody experiences it. If you're older, vibrators and lubricant exist for a reason… or just use your own hands. If you can't pleasure yourself, then no one else will be able to. It's not dirty, and it's not taboo ('least not anymore, anyway). That's plan B, of course. Plan A is prowling bars and clubs… AND ALWAYS BRING PROTECTION!

Buy Vibrator Apply tip to ****** Congratulations,your problem has been solved. Make sure to buy batteries as well.

Wow that's ******* sad u pussy. Alright send your hate mail here motherfuckers

linkinpark98 23

Oh yeah! Shove that plug in harder!

Epikouros 31

It's not on Fetlife yet, at least I think 'plug' means something else there. You can be the first to add it :)

Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics: by wondering if a fetish exists, you cause it to pop into existence.