Squits

By fishtities - 07/04/2016 04:56 - United States - Dallas

Today, as a reward for starting to eating healthy, I got the squits at work. After going to the restroom, my stall didn't have toilet paper, the other two stalls didn't have any either. My boss definitely noticed too when he walked in on me with my pants around my ankles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 699
You deserved it 1 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You know what's more shitty than your situation? The puns that will come with this post.

justcommenting19 19

Does your name in any way correlate to this FML?

Comments

That's a stinky situation...my bad ill let myself out

Hi. Welcome to FML. Judging by your comment, you must be new here. The FML community would like to inform you that we frown upon the "shitty situation" puns, for it has been used way too many times. We encourage insightfulness, meaningful advice, words of encouragement, and puns that are actually funny. Thank you and have a pleasant day.

justcommenting19 19

Does your name in any way correlate to this FML?

Nothing makes a healthier meal than nice, wholesome fishtitties!

Mathalamus 24

what are the squits? ill probably regret asking...

I like this "squits" word. Seems to combine squirts, ***** and skitters (skits for short).

YDI. If you really did do that is beyond me.

hellobobismyname 24

And what would you do? Just pull your pants back up on your browned asshole and accept defeat without checking the other stalls first?

You know what's more shitty than your situation? The puns that will come with this post.

Aerobic_Exorcism 13

What's shittier than the puns? Your grammar.

mds9986 24

"Your grammar" is not a full sentence. :)

Aerobic_Exorcism 13

You're right. "Your grammar" is not a complete sentence because you left out the period at the end. As for its validity, it's perfectly proper to follow up a rhetorical question with an answer.

Can we not worry about grammar? I don't believe we're getting graded for this, professor.

Well, to be honest, you knew you could get caught walking between the stalls. Did the boss bring you toilet paper?

Not the first time a boss has caught an employee with his pants down