By katybaby - 09/12/2010 17:15 - United States

Today, my husband ran at me, groaning like a zombie. I was so startled that I screamed, punched him, and started sobbing. Now he won't talk to me because this is 'the first step on the road of domestic violence'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 335
You deserved it 11 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule #2 Double Tap. Might want to punch him again just in case.

Comments

iamironman97 0

why the **** was she sobbing?

meganasoarus 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

oh whoa. I don't see what her husband has done wrong that deserve a punch. and she started sobbing? idk :S

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
azhein 0

why would she need to imagine what she did to her zombie husband? she already did it.

perdix 29

He's a shitty zombie -- zombies don't run, they have this ridiculous stiff-legged walk. He deserves a nut punch for perverting the zombie concept.

Zombies can run. But only after the nut punch. Maybe she was preemptive?

Obviously you haven't played nazi zombies.

left for dead? those zombies are fast as ****!

AmericanGirl69 0

Looks like someone hasn't played Call of Duty Nazi zombies.

xXMudkipNoobXx 7

they could run, you idiot. Ever watch zombieland?

yusaku02 20

You KNOW what you can do to make it up to him... Hop to it!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

He's really pathetic. He should have known what it would do to you in the first place and what might happen. Tell him to man up and grow a pair.

I know right! Everyone should know exactly how their significant other will react if you act like a zombie. Because punching and crying its completely normal. I thought that was common knowledge... smh.

He had it coming, darling, and if he wants to use the 'domestic violence' card as he cries about it in the corner, it might be about time to check if those balls of his are genuine.

Maybe it wasn't a reflex punch, but an anger punch after she screamed and saw he was just playing around. They need to talk over what is appropriate behavior around each other. Then hump like rabbits.