Sorry!

By Tally - 24/09/2009 16:16 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I got flowers at work. I was excited, until I saw they were from a friend saying, "Sorry for sleeping with your boyfriend!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 838
You deserved it 2 863

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

shes a good friend, and a even better friend to your boyfriend. YDI For calling and thinking she was a good friend And YDI for pickin an ass for a boyfriend But in least she said sorry and bought you some flowers FORGIVE AND FORGET

bre_zip_it_up13 11

shes a good friend, and a even better friend to your boyfriend. who a good friend? i hope you were being sarcastic

I didn't know they delivered flowers to where you make your man sammiches! How slow are you at making sammiches that your girlfriend has time to screw your man? Chop-chop! Make the sammich quickly and get your ass back in the sack. (I miss those "sammich" douchebags.)

I thought you make sandwhiches at houses and in kitchens, they deliver flowers to houses (where kitchens are located).

You're trying to spell "sandwich," which as we discussed about a week ago, is different from a "sammich." They appear to be identical, but a "sammich" is made in the nude and how are you going to get flowers in that condition?

Absolutely. But I'd like to earn it first! ;)

Send them both the cheapest bouquet they're willing to deliver and have the note say, "You deserve each other" Then move on with your life.

Sunako_fml 9

She's a pathetic idiot and a ****. Sending flowers to the OP with a note isn't going to make it better. The least she could do was to tell the OP in person or whatever...

Almost hate to say it (as I'd hate to become predictable) but it cries out... Make up sex!! You could even include the b/f.