Sore

By Anonymous - 18/07/2020 20:01

Spicy
Today, a few hours after me and my husband had sex, he mumbled, "This is why I hate sex," as he left to grab some Tylenol. Apparently, he's so out of shape that basic sex made his muscles too sore to sleep. This is the first time in two weeks we've had sex. I'm always the one that has to ask for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 201
You deserved it 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

I'm assuming by this that it doesn't mean he's sore because he lasted a long time, so if his muscles are sore after 30 seconds, it's time to have a serious talk about both his health and your marriage.

Maybe have him see a MD regarding a testosterone supplement. They work wonders for sex drive, and muscle growth.

Comments

Mooglefox 23

Maybe you and I should switch parters.

Maybe have him see a MD regarding a testosterone supplement. They work wonders for sex drive, and muscle growth.

tounces7 27

I'm assuming by this that it doesn't mean he's sore because he lasted a long time, so if his muscles are sore after 30 seconds, it's time to have a serious talk about both his health and your marriage.

If he truly is getting so sore after basic sex (I'm assuming this means not super long or like standing/crazy pretzeling) as he claims and that isn't just an excuse, then I would highly recommend that he start a regular exercise routine because that is just not healthy. Even elderly persons in their 60s have sex (sorry for the mental image). If he has less stamina / muscle than a 60 year old that is a big problem that he needs to address immediately.

He needs an exercise regimen with a nutrition plan and a check up with his doctor, especially for testosterone levels. If he won't agree to this, it's time for a talk about your futures with each other.

Please see my add-on to my original comment further below.

Start walking after work. Have sex more often. Find a way to make it interesting for him. Get ON TOP of him.

He's gay. I'll bet his asshole muscles are just fine.

Does your husband take viagra by any chance? It will give you a headache, and congestion too.

No man has ever said they hate sex. Something isn't right about this.

I'd say it's time for him to check in with a doctor. He could have an injury or an ailment that can be improved with a doctor's help. In the meantime, choose positions where do you most of the work! Acknowledge his pain and help him find a way to deal with it. If you keep at it as is, it'll just drive a wedge between the two of you.

That's a good point. If his muscle soreness turns out to be a long term condition, even with exercise, find and use positions where both of you will be comfortable.