Sneaky

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Piscataway

Today, I asked a traffic cop if it was okay to park my car briefly in a 'Monday to Friday only' parking spot, since it's Saturday. She politely replied I could. I came back less than ten minutes later, only to find a parking ticket stuck to my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 470
You deserved it 17 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She said you could park there not that she wouldn't give you a ticket.

BeMyLove15 10

Comments

I don't know why you'd even ask to park in a non-parking zone, tbh. Even if I had "permission", I'd still be too worried to park there for fear of being ticketed. Is it that hard to drive around till you can find legal parking? Verbal "permission" doesn't mean much when the law itself says you can't park somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if the cop had a good laugh with her friends about it later on.

Sure, you could park there, if you wanted a ticket..

You, my friend, are an idiot....you openly acknowledge that is was a Saturday, AND that it was a Monday-Friday OMLY parking spot, yet when you park there, you get upset when you get a ticket???

heytrollhey 12

This is like when the teacher says you can look at other people's test while taking a test, but you'll get an automatic F.

So you just naturally sound like an idiot?

How does that sound like an idiot?that's how alot of people talk out here.I'm just trying to give you the thought of how I've heard this being said first hand, otherwise i wouldn't have typed it like that.