Smoke 'em while you can

By OuttaNowhere81 - 15/05/2009 04:05 - United States

Today, I was smoking a cigarette in my backyard while my parents were out, because I'm not allowed to smoke. While smoking, my parents came home unexpectedly. In a rush, I flicked it over the fence, and it landed in my neighbor's hair. It was still lit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 624
You deserved it 73 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Millybug 0

That's what you get for smoking, nitwit. I hope you at least apologized to your poor neighbor.

YDI. I don't care if people smoke or not, just be responsible.

Comments

Millybug 0

That's what you get for smoking, nitwit. I hope you at least apologized to your poor neighbor.

tayman 0

Seriously. Smoking has absolutely no positive attributes except for a small nicotine rush. "no, you do not look cool, and no, i dont want to be around you when you do it." Hell, marijuanna has more positive stuff about it than cigarettes do. At least you get high off it and you are much less likely to get cancer because by the time you smoke enough to get the same amount of tar in your lungs as cigs, you have probably passed out on your couch. FYI both are disgusting, but you should at least do the better of the two if you wanna be an idiot.

208, that's really all people do on here, so if that's all you're going to comment, then you should just leave now... I'm just telling you now before you actually get chewed out by someone on here.

giorgi0202 9

shut your **** if a person wants to smoke let them and mind your own ******* business nitwit

YDI. I don't care if people smoke or not, just be responsible.

ceinaworus 0

today, I was standing in my backyard when the neighbors kid flicked a butt over the fence. it was lit. FML

My rents let me smoke, but I have dropped one on myself once and burnt a hole in my shirt lol

IllegalLight 0

Yeah I agree with #1. YDI.

where does it say the neighbour was a girl?

cos it wouldn't be THAT big of a deal if it landed in short hair.

"I'm a douchebag and I think smoking is cool. FML."

You are the type of person who causes wildfires in forests by being negligent. YDI

Minstrels 0

But that would've eluded them otherwise, you crafty bastard! I mean, they would never have noticed the smell on your breath or clothes! Nope! :| God, you're such a dipshit. You live with your parents. The least you can do is respect their rules while you're there and on their property. Asshole.

And what were you planning to do about the smell? I agree with #7

Even if it hadn't landed on something flammable, would your neighbors not connect the random cigarette in their yard to the pathetic kid next door who isn't allowed to smoke?

Wow, either tell them or move out.

Move out to where? The kid aint gonna run away for a stupid ciggarette