Shitpants blues

By Anonymous - 24/12/2020 02:01

Today, I recently started taking some antidepressants and they have been working really well for me, except for the fact that they have made me crap my pants twice now. Both times in public. FML
I agree, your life sucks 955
You deserved it 81

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a really... you know... like, when there are circumstances that are very bad... like some sort of a... Mr. Pencil? Can you help out here?

Well, I'd advise that you refer to the circumstances as a "situation." Then, choose an adjective related to what's going on in the OP's pants. Carefully place a "...wait on it..." to ensure the reader experiences your wit with perfect comedic timing. And there, you have the perfect comment. You're welcome.

Comments

That's a really... you know... like, when there are circumstances that are very bad... like some sort of a... Mr. Pencil? Can you help out here?

Marcella1016 31

No idea where he’s been lately. Needs to...get the lead out.

Well, I'd advise that you refer to the circumstances as a "situation." Then, choose an adjective related to what's going on in the OP's pants. Carefully place a "...wait on it..." to ensure the reader experiences your wit with perfect comedic timing. And there, you have the perfect comment. You're welcome.

samomaha 17

Don't forget that combinging words where possible can be useful, as well, as in, "shituation".

Marcella1016 31

Great advice! Lemme try! It sounds like a situation that is soiled...wait on it... Did I do it right?!

That's a good attempt. I think you can improve on it. Try building the tension before using the operative word of the punchline.

anomynous 11

I love how people that frequent the comments just wait for Mr. Pencil 😂

I'm guessing the pants-crapping is pro-depressant. They kinda cancel each other out.

honestly try cannabis if you can get it legally. talk to a doctor and figure out what strains and dosage could help... I only know 1 person to crap themselves after smoking weed, and to be fair... it most likely would have happened anyways.

Gamer_299 4

it all depends dude, ive used weed and sometimes i ended up getting more depressed

my attempt had me throwing up consistently 4 to 5 times a day. I quit using them in like 4 days. called my doctor told them what happened and yeah no more mess for me

Contact your doctor so they can adjust your medication.