She's crafty

By rainastartree - 23/12/2013 21:10 - United States - Crum Lynne

Today, my husband and I were fighting over money. As we were arguing, our 13 year-old daughter stole $250 dollars from my purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 038
You deserved it 14 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Merry Christmas from your brat of a child.

what does a 13 year old need 250 dollars for?!?!?!

Comments

Beat her ass. She shouldn't be stealing from her y'all.

I understand that stealing is wrong but damn, your girl is clever. Perhaps if you spent less time arguing and more time being a responsible adult.....

squideth 18

Yeah and all those rape victims deserve it for having a body, right? You're a ******** victim-blamer, congrats.

Smart girl...knows when to strike...at least you know where the money went...

I would be canceling a few Christmas and birthdays and making her pay back double what she stole. Paybacks are a bitch!!!

That's why you don't get into a fight with sugar daddy, you lose money.

Not condoning theft, but perhaps she was doing it for attention. Maybe you should stop fighting with each other and pay attention to your kid. Besides, if you have enough money to have $250 cash in your purse you don't know what money problems are.

We don't know enough about OPs family life to judge if $250 is a lot. 1) it could have been a Christmas gift from op's parents 2) op could have a large family and that money was for groceries for a whole month 3) it could have been rent money. I have a lot of money problems, but on a rare occasion I will have a lot of cash on me and it's usually money I've been saving for months for something important.

caseyroyer 8