Shady stuff

By NoDocVisit - 27/07/2016 02:27 - United States - Parrish

Today, I found out why my husband doesn't want me to go to the doctor. It's not because of the reasonable copay. It's because he has let 3 other women use my insurance to give birth, in the last 4 years. They are all his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 150
You deserved it 1 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so wrong on your partner's part. How did he even get away with it?

ShortieRose 30

Oh, OP, I am so sorry that this is happening to you. At least you found out now and not years from now. I suppose it's time for you to have a serious talk and make some big decisions.

Comments

May you find the strength to cope with this and to send him to hell!

That is so wrong on your partner's part. How did he even get away with it?

Hospital and pharmacy insurance is different, but in pharmacy we don't always have time to check ID (unless it's a patient we don't immediately recognize as ours, and they're bringing in a controlled substance prescription - then we always check). Husbando will have a copy of her card or they'll be o the same insurance, and since he knows her name and date of birth it really couldn't be too hard. Probably a woman in labor is a more pressing matter than double-checking that woman is who her 'husband' says she is.

ericanicole1 12

And sue for insurance fraud

ShortieRose 30

Oh, OP, I am so sorry that this is happening to you. At least you found out now and not years from now. I suppose it's time for you to have a serious talk and make some big decisions.

I think this is "years from now" at this point. It's been happening for four years

ShortieRose 30

yes, but op is finding out now..

That's a case of insurance fraud if I ever heard of one. I'm so very sorry OP! Time to move on and let the healing begin.

Ok, I'll be the one to say it. The dude is a player. WOW.

Because that's the important thing, never mind being a jackass piece-of-*******-shit cheater and committing insurance fraud, right?

justcommenting19 19

Why is that something admirable? That "player" is going to die alone with all those women resenting him. And he's going to resent doing that to them as he's not going to have anyone there. I've seen it happen. But sorry, being a player is "cool," I guess.

No, this guy isn't a "player," he isn't something to be admired. He's a low life, cheating, *****, and stupid one at that. Seriously, multiple children with multiple women, I know contraception fails, but to me, that seems too much to be a birth control failure every time, especially since it's more than one woman. Cheating on your wife is bad enough, but unprotected, that just makes it worse. And on top of all that, using insurance illegally and committing fraud. This guy is an idiot who deserves nothing.

Sorry kids, you won't grow up with a father. But hey! He was a real player, cool huh!

chessu 21

This is definitely the most ****** up FML I've seen

And there are some shitty ones. Damn.

While I'm not one to immediately jump on the split up wagon, in this case I think it's completely justified. FYL completely. I'm so sorry he did that to you OP. If it were me I would divorce him before he could say 'But they meant nothing' or some other lame excuse. I hope everything works out great for you despite what's happened. Good luck OP.

species4872 19

One of these woman wouldn't your best friends 20 year old daughter would she?

Why are you getting downvoted? We can't have been the only ones to see the post after this

I think the downvotes are because there's a time and place. In a situation as messed up as this, the joke is in bad taste.

This is supposed to be a comedy web-site! Have you noticed that the moderation criterion is not "Is this ****** up?" but "Did this make you laugh?"

It's not only a comedy website there are a few ****** up ones out there and there certainly is a time and a place

species4872 19

There are enough comments here to make OP feel even worse. If i can make an ironic observation that may give her a tiny smile then it was well worth it.

how is this a joke and how would it being a fkn smile to the poster.. idiot