Sexy talk

By Anonymous - 09/01/2010 03:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting it on in his room. In a sexy voice, I asked him, "What are you thinking right now?" He replied, "I'm thinkin' Arby's." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 834
You deserved it 5 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha I'm sorry but that made me lmaooooo! haa

he was trying to be funny and lighten the mood. how in ***** name does that deserve wrath ?

Comments

In all honesty to the OP he was probably thinking you have *ahem* "roast beef lips" You may want to google image search "Im thinkin Arbys" to see a prime example. Just sayin this might be much worse than you originally though, making it way more awesome than just repeating some stupid commercial.

epoh_fml 0

He was thinking Arby's, meaning roast beef. He wanted to part your roast beef curtains, if ya know what I mean ;)

You know what I don't understand? Every woman in the entire work is always complaining about guys always wanting sex, thinking about nothing but that and using girls continually. Yet every girlfriend on FML gets pissed off when a guy DOESN'T want it. I mean Jesus, mixed signals?

perdix 29

I was guessing that he was thinking about your open-faced roast beef sandwich. However, if you did, you would have experienced a night of orgiastic pleasure and wouldn't be writing an FML about it. Next time, ask him for some squirts of Horsey Sauce and you'll be back in the game.