Sexy surprise

By perfectmoment - 10/10/2009 22:22 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called me and told me he wanted me to stay the night. I decided to wear my sexiest outfit for him so I put on my kinky nurse outfit and drove over to his house. I let myself in his front door, to which I found 40 of my closest friends staring at me for my surprise birthday party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 309
You deserved it 21 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

clockworkrainbow 3

Forget about your birthday? Oh well, I'd still enjoy the party.

haha hey op it can still go the way you wanted it to ;)

Comments

Gah, I would make a funny sarcastic comment, but having the OP replying on the comments ruins it. And I would have gotten away with it too of it weren't for you meddling OPs! And your stupid dog too!

I got the impression that the OP signed onto her younger sister's profile, and posted this not expecting it to actually get put up. Then someone noticed she was 14, which prompted her to add the "I share this profile with my older sister" line to the profile. She said "older sister" in this case referring to herself because the profile already gave an age and she didn't want to go around changing her sister's ENTIRE profile to reflect herself, which would effectively be stealing it from her. In her post in this thread, she doesn't say "older sister", she just says "sister".

Yeah, she could visit her boyfriend wearing a sexy costume, for example.

The next Halloween party you're invited to...the pressure is on. Better get your sexy gimp outfit sorted. What? Everyone has one of those, right?

AtomicFlx 0

Don't listen to these other idiots, you did nothing wrong! You are the best girlfriend EVER! Its nice to hear that some girls still think about what the guy might like, not many girls like you in Oregon! Good job and I'm sorry it did not quiet work out right but next time it will!

At least the friends who didn't believe the "Halloween party" excuse now know that your boyfriend gets a lot of kinky sex, and are therefore probably impressed. Good on you, bringing tears of worship to the eyes of his friends. :P

40 of your "closest" friends? dear god how many normal friends do u have? 500?