Sex work is real work

By thatssickkk - 17/02/2010 06:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, my grandmother decided to tell me about her past as a prostitute. In full detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 554
You deserved it 2 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

elchiclebubalu 2

I thinks she wants u to pass on the legacy. Fyl.

Comments

iSitt 0

cherish every opportunity to learn your family history

xundria 5

And OP, if your grandma was a prostitute you may want to get yourself checked for STDs, some can be inherently passed to children. But props to granny, she sounds like a keeper to me!

xundria 5

Before anyone attacks my post, it can be passed down to the OP's mother and then to the OP. Unless it was the father's mom. Though if it were something of that nature, you'd know by now.

lickmyjock 0
Icarus_II 0

It should considering the previous users experiences. This can't be double win, this must be epic win.

perdix 29

Was it a multimedia presentation with visual aids and re-enactments? If she's a GILF, that would have fired up my PowerPoint.

xundria 5

If she was a GILF, it wouldn't be a Fml... y/n?

perdix 29

xundria, I vote 'n', that is, if it's your own grandma, it still is an FML, even if she's a GILF. IMO, America's #1 GILF is Sarah Palin with her vocal cords cut.

xundria 5

Touché sir. But if it isn't your own grandma and she's a gilf, get to it, old people are experienced and can show you the time of your life. Apparently this one is really experienced as well.

bfffness 0

ask her if she has still has any pics :)... oh wait, was the camera even invented yet?

Call up the sketch artist (a.k.a Grampa)