Security check

By Kammy - 01/03/2009 23:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and his family had invited me to go on a tropical family trip with them. When we got to the airport, security stopped me and opened my carry-on bag. I'd forgotten about the no liquids rule. They took out a bottle of massage oil, lube, Vagisil and Nair. His whole family saw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 858
You deserved it 70 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you forget about the no liquids rule? Last time I was in an airport, they have a sign reminding you every twenty feet or so.

why would you put that stuff in your carry on?

Comments

@ 2, 5, & 9, do you people not fly or something? People normally carry on luggage that they don’t intend to use during the flight.

Ouch. How long have you been dating?

First, how could you forget? It's always on the news, travel sites are covered in reminders, there are signs all over the airport, it's even in the movies now. Also, I understand bringing stuff you don't necessarily need in your carry on, but come on. If you are traveling with sex stuff, wouldn't you rather it be in your checked luggage, so you don't have to think about what the checkers think when they see it, or have it in your carryon, where you are face to face with the person going through your stuff. I just think this situation is utterly ridiculous and you completely deserved it.

buxtehude_fml 0

Some of those would have been better in your checked luggage. But serously...why be embarassed? If they're taking you on a "tropical vacation" than they're pretty much expecting you to have sex. It's not as if they found anything kinky.

That's what I thought. Unless his parents are complete idiots or something, they are probably expecting nothing less than a lot of raunchy, steamy sex from you and your bf

ifeedhobos 0

were you planning on getting jiggy in the plane washroom? hope your man isn't claustrophobic.

CaptainCrunch_fml 0

I don't think this one is real. If you're going on a "family" trip with your BOYFRIEND'S family, when did you think you'd have time to be doing it? Also, if you actually found that opportunity, ...you have vagisil...yeast infection? Can't imagine that sex would be very fun with that... And Nair isn't a big deal.

r83839 22

Vagisil sells a feminine wash. I assumed that's what OP meant.

To be fair, not every person uses the carry on bag for only traveling, i used a bag i usually use durin school and forgot that there were some fragrances at the bottom of the bag. No big deal, yes the contents are embarrassing but not totally her fault.

what the hell where you planning on doin on the flight??? sure mile high club but what about the rest???

adelaide_evening 0

Perhaps her carry on bag was her purse and she just keeps all that stuff in there. It seems pretty plausible to me.