Very sus behaviour

By Anonymous - 11/11/2023 22:00 - Germany

Today, after 5 months in his new apartment, the only kitchenware my boyfriend has unpacked is one single butter knife. He will not unpack the rest, or let me do it for him, so if I want to so much as eat a yoghurt or stir my coffee, I have to bring my own spoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 406
You deserved it 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then he can visit you from now on. Don't go back.

I have a feeling that is telling you something, but I’m not sure what… (1) Maybe BF isn’t yet committed to living there yet and thinks it will save time if/when he moves again… (2) Maybe BF is just lazy and doesn’t want to deal with cooking and eating utensils because he grabs all his meals outside the home or delivery… (3) Maybe there is a bad memory associated with something that’s packed up that he doesn’t want to deal with… No matter the reason for the unpacking issue, I don’t think BF is going to be asking you to move in any time soon.

Comments

I have a feeling that is telling you something, but I’m not sure what… (1) Maybe BF isn’t yet committed to living there yet and thinks it will save time if/when he moves again… (2) Maybe BF is just lazy and doesn’t want to deal with cooking and eating utensils because he grabs all his meals outside the home or delivery… (3) Maybe there is a bad memory associated with something that’s packed up that he doesn’t want to deal with… No matter the reason for the unpacking issue, I don’t think BF is going to be asking you to move in any time soon.

Then he can visit you from now on. Don't go back.

He is good time now manchild, not life partner.

About 15 years ago I went out with a guy who'd been living in his place for about 7 years and he still hadn't unpacked, except for his chair, pc, bed and basic kitchen stuff. A friend of mine went out with him about 10 years later and he still hadn't unpacked. As far as I know, he *still* hasn't unpacked. I've heard quite a few other tales of men not seeing the point of unpacking over the years... I honestly don't know if this is a mental health thing or just a bloke thing. You could try offering him sexual rewards for every box he unpacks?

is this someone you really see a future with?