Safe bet

By Pee.H.D - 02/05/2016 17:24 - United States - Fontana

Today, since I always fall asleep in class, I decided not to go to the bathroom beforehand, hoping the need to pee would keep me awake. I ended up falling asleep and wetting myself in the middle of the lecture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 846
You deserved it 7 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the bright side, it made for a creative username

There are definitely better ways to stay awake..

Comments

Id make a urine joke but it's piss-poor

mariri9206 32

Whelp, time to switch schools, OP.

ABlindMan 17

Yeah, that's a completely rational and logical decision.

cheesecake12 12

Eat an apple before class. it should help keep you up

Actually, digestion uses oxygen, meaning that the body has to reroute some of the oxygen that goes to other functions (like the brain) in order to break down the food. So it could make the sleepiness worse, or simply make it where OP is awake but too tired to process the lesson.

Why do you always fall asleep in class? Maybe you need to adjust your personal life and schedule to improve your sleep patterns.

Sounds like you know when to not schedule classes for next year. In the meantime, depending on if it is a lecture class only, or a video-audio combination teaching method, buy or rent either a tape recorder or camera and start it at the beginning of the lesson. Or see if the school loans them out.

While I will agree that it was your fault, you were just trying to stay awake. That is a problem I have been tryyng to solve for a wile.

I would empty my bladder and sleep in class. It's better to listen your body and change your lifestyle if you lack sleep. Sometimes you can't do anything because the teaching method is boring and not suited to you.

Am I the only one who noticed the username on this one, it's prefect! lol nice choice OP!!