Running gag

By TheJoker - 12/05/2009 05:25 - United States

Today, I was jogging in my neighborhood when I saw a kid's ball roll over to where I was jogging. I stopped, grabbed the ball for the kid and went to hand it to him. He then yelled, "Stranger danger!" and his parents came sprinting out. I had to explain the story to the police for 30 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 804
You deserved it 3 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, he's safe at least. What a brat. I blame the parents for giving him fear without intelligence.

immafiremylaser 0

That's what you get for being a considerate person.

Comments

That's what you get for trying to help people.

What the hell? What idiotic parents would call the police over that.

coffeennicotine 0

Haha, that sucks. Def. FYL. At least the kid's safe, but the parents really should have known you weren't a threat.

ryanmac2764 1

STRANGERS ARE POSSIBLE FRIENDS! AND IF YOU DONT TALK TO STRANGERS YOU WONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS

66: Thats because they are getting too fat for the kidnappers to carry away!

I would have kicked the ball through his window and yell, "Hey kid! Don't kick balls through people's windows!" Then run off.

_Requi3m 0

You should've just kicked the ball back to him and jogged off...Kids these days.

InTheAyer 0

ha ha i saw something like that on http://www.notalwaysright.com and a little girl wanted to get the table for her family and the hostess was like ok and what's your name? and she yells STRANGER DANGER! and the mom was like umm sweety thats so she can call you when your table's ready...

WitchCirce 0

I'm guessing the reason you didn't just take a minute to explain yourself and jog away was because the father was losing his shit and threatening to beat you into a pulp and maybe even holding you there while the mom hysterically called the cops. Damn dim-headed overprotected parents. Why don't they just put Junior in a plastic bubble for the rest of his life if they're so worried about him? Better yet, if they were so worried about him, why weren't they outside spending some quality time with their kid and getting his ball for him?