Rumbled

By apparentlyugly - 15/06/2009 19:11 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with a prospective blind date. He asked me to describe myself, so I said that I was fun, attractive, and a little chubby but not fat. My 7 year-old sister walked up to me and screamed, "Jesus doesn't like it when we lie!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 385
You deserved it 15 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shanemomo 0

Well, if you were lying then good job by your sister. She saved that guy some time.

leagan66 0

Burn by a 7 year old! i hope you werent lying. she was just being bitchy.

Comments

ziqi92 0

well there r two possibilities here. if ur lying, f that guy's life if u werent, fyl oh jesus...hey if u call urself attractive and really mean it, at least u have confidence :)

That's terrible!! If you actually are fat then you should consider eating better and excercising more. A 7 yr. Old can even tell!

vanessa_nessa_08 0

may i suggest eharmony.com? you ALWAYS find a match...guarentee!

srscrs 0

YDI for lying. My friend signed up for a dating site. He wrote that he was "not that fat" in his description. Yeah, he's been losing weight but he's still very much obese. It's so annoying when people lie like that. It's not like he's not going to see you're fat when he meets you.

HorrorByrd 0

you should be more concerned with the fact you're going to hell for lying. Jesus isn't pleased.

Sylvania_fml 0

I'm sorry that happened to you. Whether you were lying or not, that still really sucks. But I do agree that next time you should leave out any talk about weight: people are jerks, and even if you're the nicest person in the world, if they think you're "fat" or in any way unattractive, they won't hesitate to drop you.

OP I hope you're aware that the majority of those who comment on FML are ultra-critical because insulting people on the internet is like using a giant virtual punching bag. What I'm trying to say is that the pricks calling you names who know nothing about you have serious personal inadequacies to work out, and little sister can be little bitches ;)

LinddseyyX33 0

obviously your fat, soo YDI