Rule 34

By Anonymous - 02/09/2015 15:26 - Canada - Winnipeg

Spicy
Today, I let my 9-year-old daughter use my tablet while I made her dinner. A few minutes later, she let out a blood-curdling scream. Turned out she'd searched for My Little Pony pictures and stumbled upon a drawing of Rainbow Dash giving another pony a blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 510
You deserved it 5 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

install a blocker to hide XXX content. all children's shows nowadays are being corrupted by the internet. hopefully she isn't traumatized

Comments

harmtouch16 11

idk why this was thumbed down, obviously there will need to be a sex talk after this incident.

#164, its cause most people on this app are retarded (no offence people, but its kinda true)

not really a place for a fair chunk of adults either, especially "Good Christians"

Damn Bronies. I would recommend that you get some type of parental control so things like that are blocked. I feel so sorry for your daughter having to see that. :(

What an awkward conversation it must have been afterwards ...

"today I didn't put the training wheels on the internet before I let my baby use it" YDI. if you don't want your kid to look at hardcore pornography, put on some blockers. many are available for free. or you could actually, y'know, monitor their activity if you want to cover those areas that slip through the cracks on a boolean filter, like mlp.

The poor girl was looking up pictured of ponies. Who would have expected too see perverted pink horses sucking dick? That's no ones fault except those damn bronies.

Any parent who does not set up content blockers as well as parental controls on any device that has access to the internet is stupid. They also should still monitor what their child is doing on the internet until around age 14-15. Regardless of who put the content up you as a parent are aware that it is there and should take measures to prevent it from becoming available to your child as much as possible. Expecting others to just not upload it because your child may see it is just unreasonable. Be proactive not reactive in these situations.

shupoopeh 3

Except those damn CLOPPERS* FTFY

just have to point out that rainbow dash is blue with a rainbow tail and mane. not pink

FYL and hers. But also a tiny, little bit of a YDI, because you could've prevented this with a XXXcontent blocker. The internet is a dark place, protect your kids from it.

shupoopeh 3

Love the people blaming bronies. Those are CLOPPERS. Bronies only enjoy the show, no sexual stuff.

trumpetsk 13

Yeah but (s)he is right... I love the show I think it has a good message but the **** makes me want to vomit even the fact the **** exists makes me queasy

SheepShoop_fml 20

All "cloppers" are bronies. It doesn't necessarily go the other way around but blaming bronies is still accurate.

Blaming all bronies for what cloppers do is like saying that all Germans are Nazis. Yeah, all Nazis were essentially German, but it doesn't go the other way around. SOME bronies are cloppers. All cloppers are bronies. Some furries are bronies and some bronies are furries. All demographics overlap to some degree but that doesn't make the entire community responsible for the acts of a lesser portion. That said, the OP should have had a filter on, especially since for that to come up so fast he would have had to have been using it for recreational reasons. Also, who the hell lets a nine year old use uncensored internet that has EVER used the Internet themself?